1st: Check out Heal the Bay’s fun and interactive “Trash Your Friends” Campaign:
Here’s how it works:
1. You log into http://trashed.healthebay.org/
2. Click on “trash your friends”
3. Enter the website address you want to “trash”; it can be any web page.
4. Enter the e-mail address of the person you want to notify that you “trashed” that particular website.
5. Enter your e-mail address so the person knows it comes from you.
6. Click Next
7. You then choose the trash character you want to use (click on the character)
8. Personalize your note
9. Click Send
The campaign is to raise awareness in a fun, interactive way about the problem of disposable plastic bags polluting our ocean.
2nd: Check out this article on how veterans are pushing for a Climate Bill to fight global warming and defend our national security.
3rd: Learn about the experience of Latinos in California’s water crisis by checking out this previous post of mine here.
Happy Earth Day everyone!